Search Stafford's blog

Friday, December 21, 2007

My weekly top ranking podcasts

I'm going to start publishing my top 5-10 podcasts listened to every week starting now ;) My iPod has replaced all radio station listening in my life, almost all personal music consumption, and what I listen to when running through airports - I know...sad isn't it?! Anyway, I usually visit ITConversations to download my weekly podcast fix to my iPod. It's one of my main resources but I also download podcasts from various other websites which I'll detail in future posts. There are some really thought provoking and insightful commentaries out there and great to absorb during those idle times. Here are some I highly recommend;

1. The coming age of magic
2. Panel - Growth and Innovation in Technology Sector
3. Glen Hiemstra, Gerd Leonhard - The Long Tail
4. Dr. Craig Venter - On "My Life Decoded"
5. Eliezer Yudkowsky - Introducing the "Singularity"
6. Lawrence Lessig - Free Culture

Happy listening and please let me know what you think.

No comments: