- 300 miles to the gallon
- Top speed above 85mph
- 0-60mph in less than 10 seconds
- Wired Mag article on the car - good read
- Costs for re-charge is $1-$2 per night - at California energy rates
- Two models; all electric ($26,900) and hybrid ($29,900)
- Bummer...only for sale in California right now!
- Aptera is greek for "wingless flight"
- Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/apteramotors
- Kewl launch video - click here
- More FAQ's
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Giving crude at $200 a barrel the finger... ;)
Aptera...some really kewl stats...man I like this!!!!