Search Stafford's blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

Farewell Alan...

Alan Knott Craig Jr has resigned! My word! Sorry I'm a bit late on this news...especially considering that just last week Monday Alan and I had breakfast...AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU BUGGER!! ;-)

Well, good luck Alan, enjoy Stellenbosch (something tells me to do two things now; expect a significant dip in wine exports from the area and that I should be buying into some wine stocks - leave some for us too - ha!) - I will certainly miss your insights and leadership in the telco sector! There are many of us who greatly respect you and admire your accomplishments!

For those of you that don't know Alan - he's resigned from iBurst where he's been the MD. Alan also wrote the following that was widely publicised and spoken about...

No comments: