Search Stafford's blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My cellular issues...getting worse!

Don't know about any of you out there but I just can't seem to get a reliable cell connection anymore. My 3G cards also keep bombing on me...constantly switching to 2G (56kps - ARGH!).

Vodacom in this article says, "Vodacom has denied a series of large-scale network failures, despite numerous customer complaints over the last month, attributing service interruptions to bad weather."

I don't know about you folks but I'm not buying them blaming the weather - I think our cell networks are definitely oversubscribed and running out of capacity. I've never experienced so many "congestion" and "call failed" errors on my phone.

Definitely will be checking my billing details on the next statement - it'll be interesting to see if I'm being billed for all those calls that crash ;/

1 comment:

FromTheMiddle said...

Hi Let me know and I will arrange an iBurst connection for you :-) Works great in our covergae areas.