Search Stafford's blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

Tiger Woods

The guy is so impressive... I try to listen whenever he is interviewed and read most of the articles written about him. I tend to always pick up things that Tiger says which I believe we all can integrate into our jobs, families and personal ambitions. He's been on such a streak throughout his career and recently just became invincible!

Nope - I'm not a Tiger worshipper ;) I just believe that golf is so different compared to any other sports; it teaches you to control your emotions, challenges your honesty & integrity, requires discipline & commitment, quickly uncovers the flaws in your concentration & focus, and most of all...it is the ultimate equaliser; a one inch putt scores equally with a 400 yard drive!

MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES
PlayerMastersU.S.Brit.PGATotal
Jack Nicklaus643518
Tiger Woods423413
Walter Hagen024511
Ben Hogan24129
Gary Player31329

MOST PGA TOUR VICTORIES
PlayerWins
1. Sam Snead82
2. Jack Nicklaus73
3. Tiger Woods64
4. Ben Hogan64
5. Arnold Palmer62
6. Byron Nelson52

Awesome to see this happening in my lifetime!

No comments: