* CNET report : The U.S. Army wants a 6-inch spy plane that will gather data on sights, sounds, and smells in urban combat areas. It has given the University of Michigan's College of Engineering $10 million and five years to help make "the bat" plane happen.
Researchers plan to equip the plane with tiny cameras for stereo vision, directional microphones, and devices that detect nuclear radiation and poisonous gas.
Credit: Eric Maslowski, research computer specialist, University of Michigan 3D Lab
* Grand Theft Auto 4 scores over $500m in its' first week of launch! Whoa! Wired has a compiled a list of all the milestones reached by this new title - check it out here
* Want to see what the Nintendo Wii remote looks like inside? Click here
* HTC innovates - attack on the iPhone? mmmmm!
* Wired on the history of the invention of the calculator - very interesting!